|Prep time||Cook time||Total time||Serving size|
|5 mins||75 mins||80 mins||4|
|Amount Per||Quarter of yield|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g|
*This is if you eat all the meat. Pork spare ribs are fatty af. Without eating the pork, you can just count the carbs plus 4 grams of protein from the radish.
- 1.5 lbs. pork spare ribs
- 1.5 lbs. daikon radish, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 6 – 8 cups of filtered water (or enough to cover the ingredients)
- Salt, to taste
- cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Blanch the pork bones by boiling in water for a few minutes, then discard the water.
- In a clean pot, bring the pork, daikon, garlic and water to a boil and cook for 30-45 mins. or until the daikon is soft.
- Add salt to taste and optional cilantro for garnish.