|Prep time||Cook time||Total time||Serving size|
|15 mins||15 mins||30 mins||1|
|Amount Per||170 grams|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31.5 g|
- 1 medium sized potato (6 oz), yukon gold or russet, washed and dried
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the air fryer 380°F. Spray the basket with oil.
- Cut the potato lengthwise into 1/4 inch thin slices; then cut each slice into 1/4 inch fries. (A mandolin is helpful here).
- In a medium bowl toss the potatoes and oil. Season with salt, garlic powder and black pepper to taste; toss to coat.
- Place the potatoes in the basket in an even layer without overlapping or crowding, cook the potatoes 15 minutes, turning halfway until crisp